No, we aren’t attending deceive for you. FFS.
1. We exists. We weren’t just available in the future along which help us make-up our heads. Sorry. Please don’t go down the pub and inform your mates you “turned” a lesbian. You really have not.
2. We’re not probably going to be explained by our commitment along with you. As a bi woman, being in a same-sex pair does not render us a lesbian, more than being in an opposite-sex pair causes us to be directly. Don’t remove the identities and pasts.
3. “Way-hey, want a threesome?” is not an excellent chat-up line. OMG NO. Never. Bisexual will not equal non-monogamous. Cannot think. Of course, if you do find a bi woman who isn’t into exclusive interactions, it’s still a really shit chat-up line and can instantly lessen your chances of nearly all women continuing the conversation, let-alone start any doors to hot group-sex action. Certainly, actually on OKCupid. If only you could discover our very own confronts as soon as we opened the 5th threesome information of the day
4. You can trust united states just as much as another female. Bi women are not much more likely to deceive on you than anybody else. Similarly, they can be no more likely to jump at the suggestion of experiencing an open partnership or even giggle and comply once you let them know to snog their partner in a club for fun.
5. do not require a sweetheart quietly. And one of the very offensive things to do is always to declare that we are able to get it on with other females because “it doesn’t depend as cheat” along with other women can ben’t a “threat”. That is incorrect on numerous degrees. How sexist would it be to declare that sole sex with a person matters as “real” intercourse?! getting bi usually means getting the capacity to both admiration and feel sexual interest for longer than one sex. I’ve liked people seriously and suggest that me personally seeing a lady privately once I’m with men “doesn’t count” is completely devalue and dismiss that appreciate.
6. Or a date. Yup, we are able to living rather gladly without male entrance. Countless lesbians are scared of online dating bi girls in cases where they “run off” with one. I cannot actually commence to depend the amount of period I’ve fell the “b-bomb” and woman i have been conversing with enjoys quickly recommended the toilet after which a couple of minutes later started viewed talking somebody else up on one other region of the place.
7. Our company isn’t “greedy”. Contrary to everyday opinion, we do not fancy the whole inhabitants, any further than directly ladies stylish each and every bloke. Woody Allen has plenty to resolve for with his “doubles your chances on a Saturday nights” remark.
8. you will definately get regularly our “ex-girlfriend” anecdotes. It’s kinda sweet as soon as you nonetheless manage just a little double-take. Don’t worry. Its cool. We could show those painful vibrant memories of cringey bra-hook times (really, it however requires training, even although you learn how to get it done on yourself).
9. we are sure we are bi. It will took all of us some guts to inform you that, also, because community however appears to be having trouble acquiring its head round bisexuality. You would not hold inquiring a straight girl if she ended up being “yes” she got directly, very you should not hold asking you to reassess the sex. Bisexuality isn’t a comfy small alcove for people to relax in even though they assemble courage to come around as homosexual, or an effective way to impress men at functions.
10. We can nevertheless be bi when we have not attempted it. Group you should not matter a frantically masturbating virgin teenage boy as he states the guy wants those women online, why matter grown “virgin” bisexuals? Its not all bisexual has already established sexual connection with several sex. Possibly they have been in a longterm relationship. Maybe they have experienced shy, or particular, or even the opportunity have simply never ever arisen. If they says they are bi, they most likely were. No one understands much better than they actually do.
11. creating a desires for starters sex still suggests we’re bi. “Oh, so you may also say you are directly, then?” is not necessarily the way of getting into our very own shorts. Tending towards one sex typically does not at all dilute our very own interest to anyone else we like or posses liked.
12. We’re typically open-minded about gender in other tips. The bi community is filled with genderfluid, trans as well as other gender-non-conforming people, also good friends and allies of those anyone. That is certainly a beautiful thing. Time a bi lady and you will dsicover your self finding out far more about sex beyond the binary field of “he” and “she”.
13. The bi flag try pink, purple and blue. Unsurprisingly, provided what lengths community still has going, most of us are quite into our very own activism plus the battle for bi visibility. We’re going to like your more should you decide arrive and march with our company.